Job Title: Frontend Developer/UX Developer
We are looking for a Frontend Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app, with a focus on performance. Your primary duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developers and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Should have good knowledge in SQL
- Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
- 3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
- Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Obsessively clean and organized code.
- Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Self-starter and a team player.