Job Title: PHP Developer
Participate on an Agile (Scrum) team, contribute to complexity and time estimates, identify
risks, and contribute to regular scope discussions and commitments
- Work with designers to develop and support cross browser compatible user interfaces on
top of REST like web services
- Write application code and automated tests according to team adopted practices,
disciplines, and quality guidelines
- Be knowledgeable of trends and practices in web development. Proactively identify
potential problems and opportunities to improve applications and processes, with emphasis
on usability, performance, and security
1.Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
2.Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
4.Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
5.Communicating with external web services.
6.Should have good knowledge in SQL
7.Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
8.Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or
9.Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- BTech Comp Science or equivalent degree with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of data structures and OOPS concepts
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN, GIT is preferred.
- Must have Object Oriented Programming Skills.
- Must write efficient code with documentation.
- Can read code written by others – CODE REVIEW. (Seniors)
- Has experience debugging code.
- Good knowledge on SQL
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching
layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Self-starter and a team player.