PERFORMANCE & CAREER MGMT.
COMPENSATION & BENIFITS
HR Analytics Value Proposition
- Employee Sentiment Analysis
- Objective Performance Evaluation
- Targeted Learning & Development
- Dashboard-driven decisions
- Accurate Planning & Forecasting
- Better Data Integration in system
SAVES TIME AND MONEY
- Optimizing Recruitment
- Checking Attrition
- Mitigates risk of human errors
Problems faced in Recruitment and Talent acquisition
- How can we acquire the right talent?
- How can we decide which profiles are right
for the job description?
- How can we decide the recruitment need?
- How can we obtain high-employee value?
- Which job evaluation methods are effective at predicting subsequent performance?
- Which route or source is the best?
Does it matter how people enter jobs?
THE PETER PRINCIPLE
How well does success in the current job predict performance in a higher-level job?
Attrition and Retention Analytics
- Helps managers identify key reasons for attrition
- Attrition risk score of individual employees can be estimated
- Make HR processes sensitive and pro-active
- Prevents potential attrition of high performers
- Retain good employees
- Reduce costs of attrition
- Helps in hiring strategy
- Target intervention for retaining employees:
- Improve conditions
- Address unmet needs
- Focus retention efforts
Common predictors of Attrition
Rewards & recognition
Type of work/project
Compensation & benefits
Employee survey scores
Problems faced in Performance and Career management
- Who are the high performers?
- What is the Impact of the appraisal on performance?
- What is the Impact of the appraisal on turnover?
- Who should we promote?
- How to compare appraisal ratings?
- How do we measure managers quality?
Learning & Development Analytics
- Impact of Training on turnover
- How can we gain greater value from our training programs?
- How do we select the right employees for training?
- How do we segment and profile the employees according to skill?
- How do we use Learning and Development data better?
- How do we make training programs more effective?
- How do we analyze cost per batch per course etc?
- How do we measure skill attainment and application?
Learning & Development Process
Need For Workforce Analytics
- How can we manage capacity optimally?
- How can we reduce employee fraud risk to protect our brand image?
- How can we leverage historical data to predict future manpower requirements
- How can we get an accurate view of the workforce?
- How can we get a accurate estimate of retirements due?
- How do we measure the effectiveness of HR programs?
Primary Driver For Workforce Analytics
Need for Compensation Analytics
- Compare your internal base, bonus & incentive data to market rates
- Compare actual pay to targets to assess internal equity
- Analyze at the group, job, employee or manager level.
- Analyze pay practices year over year and compare across multiple countries
- Identify groups or individuals that are under/overpaid
- How do we measure the effectiveness of Compensation and benefits?
- HR Staffing Breakdown
- HR Professional Staffing Mix Ratio
- HR Mobility Rate
- Organization Profile
- New Products & Services breakdown
- R & D Expense rate